Hula Bowl Media Credentials
2023 Hula Bowl Media Credential Policy
- Media credentials will be granted to working media only.
- Media credentials will not be issued to freelance writers, photographers, equipment carriers, film runners, other "assistants," children or spouses. Photo passes will be issued separately as approved by Hula Bowl management, and will require special credentials for field access during practices and the game.
- Please note that the submission of a media credential application does not guarantee that a credential will be issued. Hula Bowl Media Credentials will be issued based on availability and approval. Photo pass users must also obtain special photo credentials for field access.
- To obtain a Hula Bowl Media Credential, a GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID AND PRESS ID IS REQUIRED. Applicants must sign for their approved credentials, and thereby they will acknowledge that they agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Hula Bowl.
- A separate email address is required for each Media Credential requested. Approvals and denials will be sent as soon as the evaluation of the request has been completed by the Hula Bowl management. All Media Credentials and game-week schedules can be picked up at the Hula Bowl operations office located at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. Media credentials will not be mailed.
- Your approved media credentials will provide you with access to all team practices, and the press box on game day. Team walk-throughs are open to the public and to the media.
- Photographers/videographers will be issued a photographer pass for field access at the game; however video is prohibited until the conclusion of the game. Proof of press credentials must be provided at time of Press Pass Photographer pick-up.
- We encourage all attendees to share their Hula Bowl experience on social media! Please use the hashtag #hulabowl for all of your posts.